IG60 with AWS Greengrass Online Guide
Software Version 184.108.40.206
Connect the IG60 to your AWS Account
This chapter details how to get started with the Sentrius™ IG60 Gateway out of the box, including hardware setup, connecting to the cloud, and sending Modbus data. The IG60 with Greengrass comes with an AWS sandbox environment and is pre-configured to send data to AWS. But first, you'll need to configure a provisioning server and Greengrass group, create the Lambda functions to gather the data, provision the IG60 with our smartphone application, and then deploy and test the Lambda function.
- Sentrius™ IG60 Hardware -Your Sentrius IG60 Kit should include the Sentrius IG60 gateway, power supply, and two SMA antennas.
- Modbus Slave Device - A serial device that supports the Modbus protocol and communicates over RS-232 or RS-485. An example can be found here.
- Development PC - Windows, Linux, or Mac machine with the following:
- Web Browser
- Git client
- File compression utility for .tar and .zip files (such as 7Zip)
- Plain text editor
- Amazon AWS Console Account - Account with privileges to create resources including a Greengrass group, Lambda functions, and attached files. If your provisioning server is not already created, your must have permission to create an IAM role.
- GitHub account - Required to clone the IG60 public source repository from Laird Connectivity.
- Sentrius™ IG Connect App - Required to connect and provision the IG60. Available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
This page last edited September 25, 2019 10:27:53 AM