The Sentrius™ IG60-SERIAL Laird Linux Build is a fully featured IoT gateway powered by Laird Connectivity's 60-SOM. It has a small footprint for easy installation and a rugged, industrial spec design that enables it to withstand wide temperature ranges, humidity, shock, and vibration. Certified for industrial environments, the IG60-SERIAL is ideal for challenging deployments.
The IG60-SERIAL provides several wired and wireless interfaces for your application, or can even provide the platform for your IoT product.
The IG60-SERIAL comes standard with IEEE 802.11ac 2x2, Bluetooth 5.1, Ethernet, USB, and SD card interfaces. There are several different hardware configurations available, which support the following connectivity options:
- Serial/Modbus via RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 (IG60-SERIAL)
- Bluetooth 5 co-processor with 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps, and 1.25 kbps coded PHY operation (IG60-BL654)
- LTE Cat-1 support via supported mobile providers AT&T, Vodaphone (LTE Versions)
The IG60-SERIAL can be developed for endless applications, such as:
- Remotely monitor and control your infrastructure and surveillance equipment on pipelines, meters, pumps and valves in any energy, utility or industrial application.
- Instantly connect your equipment at remote locations or temporary sites.
- Provide reliable internet connectivity to remote workers.
- Connect your machines to
an IoT platform (Such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and PTC ThingWorx, etc.)for continuous monitoring and visualization.